FOOD VENDOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Thanks for taking the time to apply for a stall at WOMAD NZ
. The Global Village is at the heart of the festival and is made up of stall holders selling a vast variety of international food and beverages. We aim to provide festival goers with a wide range of food choices, which are of impeccable quality, and add to the fun and vibrant atmosphere that is WOMAD NZ.
All applications are reviewed and considered, however, only a limited number of stalls are available. Food stalls are placed in the Gables Lawn, the Bowl area, or the main Global Village food court. Due to the huge number of traders that apply we will not be able to get back to everyone and apologise if you do not hear from us.
- Please take your time with the application and ensure you attach all necessary documents
- Late applications will NOT be accepted
- Incomplete applications will NOT be considered
24 September - Applications close
26 October - Applicants accepted/declined notificationSUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS
12 November - Stall holder contracts sent
26 November - Signed contracts to be returned & invoiced for 50% stall deposit
17 December - Invoice payment required
28 January - Remainder of stall fee payable & confirm number of passes required
04 March - No changes to camping requests will be accepted
Your stall fee includes:
- Allocated food stall space
- Power supplied (If you require additional 32 amps or three phase, extra $100+gst)
- 5 site passes (3x3m food stall) OR 8 site passes (3x6m food stall) *variable dependent on stall size
- Refundable bond
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE APPLICATION PROCESS, PLEASE READ OUR FAQ's HERE.
Alternatively you can contact the WOMAD NZ office on 06 7598412 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill in the following details with care and good luck from the WOMAD NZ
Stall Size *
Please select ONE of the stall options below